* RenameWand 2.2
* Copyright 2007 Zach Scrivena
* RenameWand is a simple command-line utility for renaming files or
* directories using an intuitive but powerful syntax.
* TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
* This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
* Represent the result of an evaluation.
/** error message */
String error = null;
/** evaluation success */
boolean success = false;
/** evaluation output */
T output = null;